Wednesday, February 26, 2020

You Are The Problem, & Therefore... You Are The Solution!

It took me SO long to understand...
That I was the Problem... And Therefore....
I was The Solution!
I thought that my Body Was Never Going to Work With Me
I believed That I was Genetically Doomed to Poor Health
And I was Convinced That My Metabolism Was SHOT and Could Never Recover...

Are You feeling that your life is not fully in Your control?

Perhaps it's Your weight that You cant seem to fix?
Perhaps your career is at a dead-end?
Maybe You are feeling financially strangled?

You Are The Problem, & Therefore... You Are The Solution!

As long as You believe that Your body struggles to release weight.... then so it will be.
As long as You believe that You have no option but to sit it out in Your miserable job... then so you will make it.
As long as You believe that money is hard to make and there just ain't enough to go round... then that's the reality you will create!

Sound like a bunch of baloney?

Think about this....

As long as You believe that Your body struggles to release weight; will you make decisions at a conscious and subconscious level to shed the extra weight off your body or will you, in time, sabotage yourself (sometimes subtly at first) every time you do start to make good healthy decisions?

As long as You believe that You have no option but to sit it out in Your miserable job; will you ferociously look for and create other options or will you simply stay-put? After all... there are no other options... Are there?

As long as You believe that money is hard to make and there just ain't enough to go round; will you fearlessly and boldly move ahead into businesses or new exciting careers that will reward you abundantly, or will you remain stagnant and ever fearful about stepping out of the security of the small earnings with which you are so familiar?

When a new client signs on with me for coaching, I can always tell pretty quickly how fast she will start seeing results.

It has nothing to do with how desperate she might be feeling.
It has very little to do with which particular plan she will follow

And it has EVERYTHING to do with whether she acknowledges the power that her beliefs have over her actions and even her very biology!

What I have noticed with my clients is a trend that literally applies every time!

The ladies that work soonest at changing their beliefs, get results the quickest; as I said
EVERY TIME!

We all need to acknowledge those beliefs that hold us back
and then we need to change them.... AND FAST

I want to save you tons of time and frustration by sharing what I’ve learned. You see… you DON’T have to waste time getting frustrated and starting over… If You Learn How to Change Your Mind Faster Then.... You can become the best version of You FASTER and without all the heartache.

I’m so grateful to be on this journey with you!!
Remember the importance of association;  Proximity is POWER. The closer you are to the people who are doing what you want to do, the more powerful you become;

I have Changed my Mind & Changed My Size
AND
I have Changed my Mind & Changed My Life!

Let me Show You How You can Too!

For 1 on 1 coaching  CLICK HERE to Book Your Free Zero-Obligations Quote & Free Assessment Call

Also Take a Look At My Online Courses to Change Your Mind & Change Your Size

Our Easter Promotion is on NOW & Seats are Filling Fast So Hurry!

Everybody Benefits From a Coach
Give Yourself Your Best Chance!

With Loads of Love
Fifo


No comments:

Post a Comment